Update on the Community Governance Review - April 2017
The boundary changes affecting Corsham and Box came into effect from 1 April 2017. This means:
- The parts of Rudloe Estate which were in Corsham have transferred to Box.
- There is no longer a Corsham Rudloe Ward. Corsham West Ward has been created.
- Some of the land off of Westwells Road, including part of Wadswick Green now form part of Corsham Neston Ward.
- Licences for the children's play area and goal posts at Rudloe have been surrendered by Corsham Town Council.
- The Corsham Neighbourhood Plan Designated Area is being amended to reflect the new Corsham Town Council boundary.
There have been no changes to the number of Corsham Town Councillors, which remains at 20.